


Today we woke up to several inches of snow on the ground and lots more coming down! Brian decided to stay home from work (yay!), and in the afternoon we took Wyatt outside to enjoy his first big snow! We bundled him up in the bear snowsuit that Aunt Laura got him and the hat that Nana got him. Then we put socks on his hands and headed outside. It was 20ish degrees, so we didn't stay out for very long. Our little snowman looked around and blinked a lot; when his cheeks had gotten nice and rosy, we brought him inside. Then Daddy grabbed his sled and hit the hill behind our house. He had a good time gliding down across the pond. Mommy stayed inside where it was warm and made cookies. We're excited for next winter when Wyatt can make his first snow angel and ride the sled with Daddy!
I thought that snow suit was going to be to big for him but it looks just right! I'm printing the picture of his little red face out, I love it!
ReplyDeleteA few more years and Daddy can pull Wyatt on the sled with the 4 wheeler in the fields. I have a feeling Brian might be a little more careful taking the turns with that precious cargo through ;)