From the beginning of our relationship, Franky was there providing companionship and lots of comic relief. He was an easygoing boy, content to gnaw on a pig's ear treat or snuggle up in front of a roaring fire. And his favorite thing in the world was when Daddy would snuggle up next to him. Seeing the two of them together was seeing true friendship personified.
A little over a week ago, we had to say goodbye to Franky. It was one of the hardest things we've ever done, and not a day goes by that we don't think of him...
Thank you, Sir, for letting us be your people. We'll love you and miss you forever.
Godspeed Franky, we're all thankful and blessed for the time we had you in our lives.
ReplyDeleteFranky will be waiting for his people when the time comes,with that look of anticipation on his face, quiver in his body and tail going a mile a minute at Rainbow Bridge. We love you, miss you and think of you often.
ReplyDeleteFranky,thank you for being such a wonderful Granddog.We love you and we miss you.We will never forget you!
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget spending that first Christmas with Franky. I got him a big fat red bone and he carried it around like it was the best reward. I always looked forward to seeing him along with the rest of the family when I came home and seeing the relationship that he had with Brian was partly the reason I adopted a dog myself. I'll miss him and his big smile, but I know that he was grateful for the time that he got to spend with his family. Shaggy & Franky are playing together right now, knowing that they were, and still are, completely loved.
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget how fast Franky went from being the sweet innocent pup Franky to BIG BOY Franky - and yet he never grew out of being a lap dog :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll also never forget the time he got so eager to chase a bunny on the farm that he dragged Mom halfway down the lane in the mud!
Franky - thank you for adding love, joy and comic humor to our lives - you can never be replaced.
Goodbye Franky I know how much you will be missed by your people family and your Nellie I'm glad everyone has their happy memories to hold on to,the first time i met Brian you were sitting beside him on Jill's front porch and i noticed you first you were a beautiful dog and loved by your family and will always be remembered auntie kim
ReplyDeleteThanks to all for the well wishes they are greatly appreciated. Franky is greatly missed but there are many many good times to think about. I'm thankful most of all for Franky helping to bring Jill and I together!
ReplyDelete