Friday, January 22, 2010

Halfway there!

Today marks the halfway point in Little Brother or Sister's gestation. In other words, he or she is officially half-baked! To keep you updated on our progress and to have this special time documented for the new little one, we'll be doing periodic pregnancy updates. Mommy found this pregnancy survey on several blogs that she follows and decided to give it a try. Here goes!

Pregnancy: 20 weeks

Weight Gain:
Oh, Lord. Who knows!?

Sleep:
Okay, but I have a few awakenings each night. Usually it's for a potty break or leg
cramps.

Gender:
We're building a mystery.

Name:
Still in discussion. We'll post a poll on those in the next couple of weeks.

Feeling:
Pretty good! I have way more energy than I've had during the first half of the
pregnancy.

Health:
No problems yet (knock on wood!).

Movement:
An occasional swirl or tap.

Belly:
Definitely bigger than it was with Wyatt at this point.

Next Appointment:
Feb. 3, and it's the big ultrasound!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh! A little baby bump is finally showing. Glad to hear you are going to blog about the new little one to be. Time will go faster than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time waiting for our next perfect grandchild. I can't wait to hold him or her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this part of the blog scince we dont get together as much as i'd like i can see how your doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last comment that says Bryan said... was actually from antie kim!!!! hope i didn't alarm anyone,Kodys friend Bryan was the last one to use my computer and it posted his name. gyess i better start previewing!sorry about that!! KIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana can't wait to meet her third grandchild! I think I know what the sex of the new baby is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, you're glowing!! I can't wait to hold my new niece/nephew and spoil them from afar since I don't get to see you guys enough. Wy Ri is going to be the best big brother ever - as long as his Daddy doesn't teach him how to tickle torture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!