Happy Birthday to Papaw's little man. I love your happy skip and jump when you walk, your beautiful smile, and everything else aboout my baby boy.
Happy Birthday to YOU! Love you so much sweet boy. You are growing up way to fast. Sending HUGS, KISSES, and LOTs of LOVE!!!!
Happy birthday buddy! I cant believe you are two. I cant wait to get home every day to see you and your brother.
Happy Birthday to sweet little Colby! Nana LOVES you!
Drop us a line!
Happy Birthday to Papaw's little man. I love your happy skip and jump when you walk, your beautiful smile, and everything else aboout my baby boy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to YOU! Love you so much sweet boy. You are growing up way to fast. Sending HUGS, KISSES, and LOTs of LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday buddy! I cant believe you are two. I cant wait to get home every day to see you and your brother.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to sweet little Colby! Nana LOVES you!
ReplyDelete